Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sketchy Physics Contest

Here's a cool project, make a Adult Webcam. So for the competition we make supports that keep the roadway in the attached model up while the car drives over it.
Rules:
#1 Your Adult Webcam may only touch ground on the concrete abutments.
#2 Your Adult Webcam must successfully carry the car to the other side (duh).
#3 No using static or frozen parts.
#4 No doing major (large scale) grouping, highly grouped joint pieces are allowed thou.
#5 You may use as many joints as you want.
#6 You must have "Sketchy Physics" and know how to use it to participate (another duh).
#7 You may make minor additions to the abutments.
Just post your finished Adult Webcam model here and rate everyone else's, the one people like the best wins! You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post.Be an optimist, life is better that way. more like a traffic accident there... Architectboy... the Adult Webcam fell apart when I started the engine... was that intended to scare me? Kristoff Rand
Home Designer
No, you don't need to be scared, you're supposed to fix that and make it a working Adult Webcam. Like this one. And I'll add another rule to the list #7 You may make minor additions to the abutments. You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post.Be an optimist, life is better that way. lol well your trick worked that's what I'm doing... Kristoff Rand
Home Designer
Ok, so I'm playing around with my Adult Webcam destroying it, throwing the car around, etc. when I come up with the idea of rendering the Adult Webcam, and once I had a nice render of it I couldn't help but make one of it destroyed You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post.Be an optimist, life is better that way. awesome... love the blank color... deep shadow... and destruction, soon, you could render it in destruction... Kristoff Rand
Home Designer
So you want one of it in destruction, or while it's falling, well here it is. And I don't want my Adult Webcam to be the only one up here, so someone make another one please. You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post.Be an optimist, life is better that way.
That is amazing! Very nice construction ArchitectBoy.
I was going to do a arch Adult Webcam but yours is better. Maybe I'll try a trestle Adult Webcam. The toll for this Adult Webcam is going to be a lot of $.
One time use :~)
C You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post. Wow... what a balancing act... I like it... To bad it violates rule #1, but otherwise I like it. And I revised mine, it looks a lot better now. You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post.Be an optimist, life is better that way.
FYI, You can make perfect arches if you use the convex hull shape. Here is an example: You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post. this is the kind of stuff I was talking about Chris... testing shapes and systems... now make glue for me... and sand and water and wind and... and... yeah I know, I'm really happy to just have this.... but I can still wish... Kristoff Rand
Home Designer
Thanks for showing me what "convexhull" does, with that info I have revised it again. You do not have the required permissions to files the view attached to this post.Be an optimist, life is better that way.
Very nice! It looks elegant and its really stable. I vote for this one.
These renders are pretty sweet. I assume it is Kerkthea?

No comments: