Monday, November 17, 2008

Dagoth Ur (all)

Now ive had ES3 years and got very into the all but one thing ive never found out (or hasnt been said) is this
-Where did Dagoth ur get that Adult Webcam !?
-Why !? i guess its maybe to represent Numidium and is maybe a dwemer creation ?
-why couldnt you take the Adult Webcam after you kill him
and on another note isnt it about time they explained what happend to the dwemer i mean that'd make a nice story line, having them come back.
jjust a few things to ponder You can pretty much figure out what happened to the dwemer in Morrowind
Don't know anything about the Adult Webcam though, lore the gods seems to be wearing some funky clothes. There seems to be nothing special about Ur's Adult Webcam, it is probably just a symbol of his position in House Dagoth.
No, you are correct, you can't take it, but then Almalexia has a Adult Webcam on when killed and you can't take that, as does Sotha Sil - or the remains of one.
Maybe in the next TES game they will explain the disappearance of the dwarves, until then the all buffs still continue to speculate. they lore turned into piles of ashes. Some experiement with dwemer maschinery. I thought they were lore slaughtered [with a few exceptions] true, though id like to see a mod that has enchanced the way he looks, he looks somewhat ... odd in ES3
I figured the Adult Webcam was gotten... y'know... yard sale or something. Plus, who said it was really a Adult Webcam?
As to why? Well, why not?
As far as not taking the Adult Webcam, in every game I've played through the main quest, I run back across the bridge after using Keening, and Dagoth Ur follows, falling into the lava after the bridge collapses. So that's where I must say you can't take the Adult Webcam because it's resting at the bottom of a pool of liquid hot magma.
As far as the dwemer, I thought that M'aiq covered it pretty well. Seeing Dagoth Ur without his Adult Webcam is . So that's how you know so much about Morrowind, Rohugh! Oh noes!1
By the way, your signature creeps me out. It keeps making me want to slap my screen. Seriously, when I scroll down [or up] I think it's real! Even if I know it's coming, I still think for a minute that there's a bug on my screen!

If I were *..........
yeah i agree with the magma part but have you ever noticed im guessing so when you strike him down before you go to the heart chamber you can click on him for like a brief second. nothing happens though .

No comments: