Monday, November 24, 2008

New to Freelance... come say Hi • Cengage Education

Hi my name is Avon,
i am ding this Adult Webcam on deployment in east timor at the moment. i got the first book today. i can't say i have any experience but i have been told that i have a good eye for school and with all the cool things i see and do why not take a few photos. more of a personal goal than a career move. i use a digi camera and now i have a film camera. Hi
how are things going?
like some of you its a hobby going into a career. pretty much taking photos since i was a kid, never really did much in the theory its more practical for me. If school was a subject at photography i would have definitely taking it but it wasn't. It was a few later after finishing photography that school seems to be more of a choice in schools. In primary photography, in grade 6 i think, we had a a few classes on it in art class which i enjoyed alot, did darkroom developments and that was the only time i've done darkroom experience. “Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep”. Really nice to meet you all, Hi
Good to know a few ppl are at the same pace as me.
See you around the forum...
Dani Danielle
Hi there everyone..
My Name's Ela short for Pamela.. and my story is that I quit Uni a month ago.. figured medicinal chemistry was not my passion and was unhappy with it.. As unhappy as my family was about me quitting Uni which I studied so hard to get into.. I woke up a week later and realised I wanted to do school
I only started the Freelance Adult Webcam yesterday and am loving it .. how cool is tht USB pen u get with your welcome kit haha
Ela. XoOx Hi everyone,
I'm Beck (Rebecca) and I've just started the freelance school Adult Webcam. I'm loving it so far and I'm hoping that I can fit it around having my second child (due in March) and looking after my 2 year old...so far so good.
I started taking photos when I was little - don't remember how old exactly - and haven't really stopped. My friends and family have always told me I should make a living out of it but it hasn't been until now that I thought about it seriously. I've done a lot of traveling and have taken heaps of photos wherever I go so I'm hoping this Adult Webcam will make me better.
Good luck to everyone else doing the Adult Webcam, I hope to chat to you all and look forward to hearing your stories about how you're going. Hi, I'm Chris, 51. Old man but with young soul . I'm from Poland. This Adult Webcam (Freelance school) is my attempt to change my profession , maybe live style...
Do anybody has idea how to find online assigment 1 form?
Chris

No comments: